Thursday, April 28, 2005


extracted from Mr Sze's email:

Hi girls,

First of all, WELL DONE. Nothing is going to change this part of the SYF history, nor our NYGH's CCA history, and I'm sure you're all proud to be the ones creating it.

A lot of you have already congratulated each other, so that leaves me with nothing else to say, except perhaps.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
I'm immensely proud of you.


We must also not forget to thank our teachers who must have taken so many aspirins over this event.

Of course there is also Mrs Mae Ho, our constant source of inspiration!



Thank you girls, for your hard work, and thanks for making me the only string ensemble instructor who has not scored anything below the highest award!
:)


TS 


~end~ 

and Mrs Mae Ho:

Hi everyone,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! WELL DONE!!! You all deserve the award!!!

I AM IMMENSELY PROUD OF ALL OF YOU!!

Overjoyed, exuberant, ecstatic, tears of happiness, etc.....this was how I felt when I heard the result from Mr Sze! I only wish I was there to listen to the magical performance you gave and witness the whole event.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all the HARD WORK you put in!!!

I cannot wait to return to listen to the ensemble. Continue to keep up the great work done! And will be back for the FOA.....

Mrs Ho:)

~end~



i feel so happy looking at this two emails
NYSE has really come a long way
as Gwenlyne said( in one of her email
its the strings ensemble's 10th anniversary this year!!!
we started as a violin ensemble in 1995....
what a great way to belebrate our anniversary!!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

during the speech this morning
it was quite obvious that yibing and qingyan were quite nervous
they spoke quite differently as compared to normal times...
haha
but the people we must thank
we all thanked!!
esp. to mr sze
heyy.
now, come to think of it,
if he havnt pushed us so hard
we might not have come this far
(:
at least we made him
"only string ensemble instructor who has not scored anything below the highest award!"

(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:
(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home